Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hi Again!

My Internet went down last week so I was unable to blog or do anything with my stores. Now I am back online. I just took some photos of the most beautiful Pinto draft horses at work in Amish country today. I am going to be uploading those photos to my store soon. I've also been busy going to farmer's markets. I now sell at three different markets each week. I need to get some more art supplies and create some more art to sale at the farmer's markets. I've almost sold out of all the necklaces I made. Anything I sale at the farmer's market has to be handmade by me but I am able to pass out business cards to people that might be interested in my products for sale at my online stores also. It is a lot of fun going to the markets and talking to folks.

Anyways...

Here are a few of the newest items at the store. As soon as I am done here I am uploading some more photos also.







No comments: