Friday, February 13, 2009

Art on the Darkside Carousel Challenge




There is a carousel challenge at Art On the Dark Side Challenges. I am entering this piece. I hope it fits into the challenge. Well, I am off the run errands today. I will be back hopefully for awhile over the weekend. I have been busy taking care of my bottle babies and I have more stuff to do over the weekend so I might not be back until Monday. I have a few posts scheduled over the weekend though so even if I am not on the computer this weekend it will look like I am. LOL

4 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What a wonderful carousel you've created! Gorgeous work!

Kristen H said...

This is AWESOME!!! I really like this one alot. I like the motion in it.
I liked your ghost story. Creepy. My "friend" is quiet, but part of me would like to know who he is. I'm afraid I might make him more active if I prod too much.

June said...

Oh it fits in perfectly and its absolutely gorgeous too. It has a kind of texture all of its own and a presense too. Fantastic and thanks for entering the darkside challenge this week.
Dont work too hard and take care for now
Hugs June x

Tacey said...

This is awesome and so perfect for this challenge. I love the motion..this is beautiful work!