Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fastest Sale Ever

I just listed this yesterday and have already sold a copy of it. Wow! Thanks to the buyer whomever you may be. :)




Also, I did not realize how busy I had been making new items until I got my postage approval emails from Zazzle just now and there were 50 postage stamp approval emails in my inbox. If you haven't visited my store recently you might want to since there are so many new items in the store. I think I am going to take a break for a day or so now and take photos and get inspired looking at my arts and crafts magazines and books.


make custom gifts at Zazzle

2 comments:

michele said...

Cool, these stamps look great. What a great idea. Congratulations on the fastest sale and thank you for becoming a follower of my blog and also for putting the Craft Against Cancer button on your site. I need all the help I can get to spread the word and raise donations.

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Cool beans:)