Thursday, August 6, 2009

I shouldn't have bought him

But I did. I actually rescued him by buying him. I know it just feeds the rabbit mill but he was just so cute and I knew the people that had him are huge rabbit and chicken mill people. They just breed and breed and breed to sale. They also buy up every cheap animal they can find to resale it. They don't take care of the animals they have. They are always in really sad shape and really skinny. At least I was able to rescue this little guy. He is a Lionhead rabbit. He's going to be my pet from now on. A barn mascot I guess you could call him. He is so sweet. He is putting on weight and looking good now :) I'll have to have a photo session redo later. I'm not that happy with this photo. The lighting was just too harsh.

2 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Thank you for rescuing this beautiful little rabbit. I have a huge problem with people who breed and breed for sale. I'm glad this little guy now has a loving home!

Susan Tuttle said...

awwwww -- just adorable:)