Monday, August 31, 2009

Sepia Tones

I am still having some computer issues so no new art to show you yet. :( I am hoping it is resolved by tomorrow. I decided to show some of the sepia toned art that I have in my store today. I am sorry if you have already seen this art before. Hopefully within the next few days I will be able to show you some new stuff. I have several photos on the camera just waiting to be uploaded as soon as this computer issue is resolved. Hopefully I can also save some of the photos I had stored on the computer. My fingers are crossed. Well, anyways... Here are some of the sepia toned images already in my store.



Duck in Sepia card
Duck in Sepia by angelandspot
cards made online at Zazzle




Pretty Weed print
Pretty Weed by angelandspot
View other posters at www.zazzle.com


No comments: