Saturday, August 8, 2009

Some Photos


As The Garden Grows by ~angelandspot on deviantART

I have started putting some of my works on DA after I deleted everything off of there. I don't like the ads they display on all the pages unless you pay for a premium membership. But since it is a free site I figured it couldn't hurt to have my photography on there for sale because who knows I could actually sale some of it. Maybe some day I will pay for a premium membership so I don't have to look at all of the ads while I am using the site. Enjoy the photos :)


Crestie by ~angelandspot on deviantART


Amish Travel by ~angelandspot on deviantART


These are also to available at my Zazzle store.

1 comment:

June said...

Oh these are amazing !!! I especially adore crestie ... wooohoooo !! your work is outstanding :)
Hope you are gonna have a beautiful weekend my friend
hugs June x