Saturday, December 19, 2009

Textures Post Two

Here are 6 more. These textures are free for your use. DO NOT harvest them for resale or claim them as your own. Thank You. I'd love to see what you can create with them. Please link back to the texture if you use any of them. Thanks.

Just click on the image to go to the image page where you can download a larger size of these files for the use in your art.

Handwritting in cover of bible

Bible cover

Not to be Sold, Discarded

Omelet

Dirty Graph Paper

The Perfect Old Chair Stock Image

I am sharing these as I am nearing the upload limit on Flickr. So you may not be able to see these in my Flickr gallery anymore but by posting them here you will still be able to click on the image here and go to its Flickr page. Maybe someday I will pay for a premium Flickr membership but I don't plan to at this time. Stay tuned for more freebie posts. I want to share with you all the freebies I have on Flickr for you to use in your art.

No comments: