Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thank you to everyone who commented and shared yesterday's post. Here are some new additions to my Zazzle store.

It was a lovely foggy morning when I took this photo. I love beautiful foggy mornings.



This one I took over the summer while out on a walk.



And I took a photo of the school yesterday. Here it is. I added a texture from Shadowhouse Creations to it.

School House card
School House by angelandspot
Shop for another card online with zazzle


And I took a few photos of my chickens yesterday also. Here is one of my roosters with a texture from Shadowhouse Creations. I love the textures that are shared on that blog.



I'm so happy. I sold a set of these business cards this morning.



I plan to work more on my Zazzle store between barn chores today and tomorrow as it snows. Take care and have an amazing day!

3 comments:

Deb said...

great photos...

Anonymous said...

Love foggy morning too! I love misty foggy moments. You captured it beautifully Angel and Spot! Blessings Eden

Anonymous said...

love the flower too...thanks a bunch for sending me to Zazzle...am contemplating a t-shirt design! Thanks again for sharing! Eden