Thursday, June 3, 2010

Digital Hen

Digital Hen print
Digital Hen by angelandspot
See other posters at zazzle.com


I started with a photo I took of my vintage recipe tin. I have no clue how old it is or who made it as there are no markings on it. I got it for a quarter at a garage sale because I thought it was so pretty but that's getting off subject. So anyways... I took the photo and then I added a texture to it. After I added the texture I started playing around with the colors until I came up with this. I hope to play a bit more today before we leave for tonight's farmer's market. Then we have another farmer's market tomorrow. I'll take my camera with me both days and hopefully I'll get a chance to walk around the farmer's markets and take some photos. Who knows what phtography or art I will come up with next. :)

No comments: