Monday, August 9, 2010

A New Texture To Share

Insect Damage

"Insect damage" is a new texture to share. just click on the photo to go to Flickr where you may download this at a larger size. I have it as Creative Commons Non-Commercial. Feel free to use it in any of your non-commercial artwork. It's a photo I took of a large branch in a brush pile. I thought it might work as a texture layer for something. Enjoy! Remember this one is for non-commercial use only. Thanks.

I played around with a photo I took. This one is Copyright All Rights Reserved but I wanted to share it with you. I call it "For Rent."

For Rent

It was a boarded up building in a town in Iowa that I photographed. Then played around with digitally added texture and playing around with the colors. The original building is painted a pale blue. I was thinking if it wasn't damaged too much it could be fixed up into a loft like they do in Kansas City and Wichita with the old buildings. They sometimes have a shop on the first floor and then the other floors are apartments. If I didn't love living in the county so much I would love to have an antiques and photography shop in one of them and then live above it so all I had to do was walk down the stairs to work each morning.

No comments: