Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Business Cards

I have recently added several new business cards to my Zazzle store. Now I have over 100 designs to choose from. I will continue to add new ones as well. Here are a few of the newest ones in the store.












And not a business card but too cute to resist. A squirrel :) Normally they stay in the woods across the way that belong to our neighbors and rarely come here as they don't like all the open space in the pasture but they can't resist the acorns that have fallen to the ground so there was one in the pasture yesterday and I was able to get some cute photos.



I think it is saying would you just leave me alone so I can eat my acorns in peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling Cassie...love your business cards...and that Squirrel...too cute. Thanks for sending a sweet note my way. Thinking the Mermaid needs adjusting...a bit too dark maybe. Adding more items today but none are as lovely as yours...sigh