Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Photos

I went over to the fall festival that was going on at the same time as the swap meet on Friday and took several photos. I went for a little while Sat. also but then it started to pour rain so I went back inside the building at the swap meet so I wouldn't ruin the camera in the rain. I was glad we were in a building as the tent at the fall festival where some of the antiques vendors were at leaked really badly. We were further down in another building where not as many people came but also the roof did not leak. It was a bummer it rained so much on Sat. as the crowds at both places vanished due to the rain. Anyways...

Some of the newest items in my store with photos from the fall festival are:

These cute little yard art insects.



Inside the post office

Historical Post Office card
Historical Post Office by angelandspot
Learn how to sell artwork on Zazzle.com


Lanterns in the train depot



And another photo from the train depot



And some photos of the one room school



1 comment:

readingsully2 said...

Great shots and interesting history.