Sunday, October 24, 2010

Busy Adding New Cards

I was really busy adding new cards for approval at my card store the other day. I have 130 cards in line waiting for approval at the moment. With the holiday rush though they are having so many cards come in for approval that it is taking about 2 weeks for approvals so it will be a bit of a wait until the new cards will be live and for sale on the site. I added some of them to my private gallery so you can see some of the new ones now if you go to the private gallery. It just doesn't get picked up by search engines so I don't really use it that often. Anyone can purchase from the private gallery though if you would like to.

Here are some cards you might like:



















I'll share some of the new ones once they go live for sale. I have a few Thanksgiving ones waiting for approval. I know I am running late for them and should have been designing several months ahead of time. I also have some any occasion ones in line for approval. I will probably design some more cards of some kind today as well since it is rainy outside.

No comments: