Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Loving To Create

I'm loving taking photos and creating new items for my Zazzle store. I've created some more new posters, greeting cards, and calendars the past few days.

I'm not sure what kind of flower this is but I thought it was really pretty. Sadly it did not last very long when I cut it and brought it in to be put in a vase and enjoyed in the house. It is some kind of weed I know but what is called I have no clue. Any ways... I took some photos of it.



Enjoying one of the last nice fall days before the cold snap and freeze I went to a local nature area over the weekend and this is one of the photos I took there. I've added a texture to this photo.



A 2011 calendar with photos that were all taken in the state of Iowa.

2011 Iowa calendar
2011 Iowa by angelandspot
Many more calendars at Zazzle


A grunge Angel.



And last but not least, "Windmill in the Sky" which is another photo I took at the nature area and then added a texture to.

Windmill in the Sky print
Windmill in the Sky by angelandspot
Shop for artwork available on Zazzle

No comments: