Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shoes

I've always had just a few pairs of shoes in my store. Yesterday I finally got around to designing some more. I plan to make even more designs for shoes soon. Here are some of the shoes available in my Zazzle store.

Indian Corn from a photo I took at the 2010 Kalona, Iowa Fall Festival



Vintage Hen from a vintage postcard in my personal postcard collection



Bike ad from an 1895 edition of Harper's New Monthly Magazine in my personal collection of vintage ephemera.

Bike ad kedsshoe
Bike ad by angelandspot
Try out the custom shoe builder online at zazzle


A random design I made in Gimp.

Random Design kedsshoe
Random Design by angelandspot
Make custom Keds shoes at zazzle.com


Antique quilt squares from a photo I took of an antique scrap quilt.



Antique quilt from a photo I took of just one square in the antique scrap quilt.



Some pretty flowers



And some mini pumpkins from a photo I took at the 2010 Kalona, Iowa Fall Fest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CASSIE!!!
these are great.
i love them.
PS I did my copyright too.
great find. thanks.