Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Art

I've added some more new art to my Zazzle store recently.

Here is a new barn calendar in the store.



Use the code: JINGLESALE73 TODAY ONLY! for 50% off all of the calendars in the store.



This is one of the newest ornaments in the store. You can use the code: JINGLESALE73 TODAY ONLY! for 50% off all of the ornaments in the store.

Here is another new ornament in the store. Add your own photo to make your own custom ornament.



I've also added some more barn art. I love to take photos of barns.






Find lots of Iowa Barn Art from posters and tees to prints, calendars, and ornaments. I think Iowa barn art would make a great gift for someone who lives in Iowa and loves barns or even just someone who loves barns.

I plan to take more photos of barns someday and create even more Iowa barn art. It's going to be so cold the next couple of days though so I won't be out driving on back country roads looking for barns to photograph for at least a little while. For now I'll stay warm and look through my archives at barns I have already photographed but haven't used in any art yet. Stay warm! Have a great day!

No comments: