Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Items

I've recently added several new items to my Zazzle store. See my store at Zazzle

Here is one of my newest mixed media designs on a poster.



And here is on of my newest photography posters although the photo itself is one I took back in 2007. I found it on one of my photo cds and realised I didn't have it in the store yet.



And my newest cheesy Mum card.



A friend of mine saw the "Bee Happy" card in my last post and suggested I make a cheesy one for Mother's Day.

Not much else to say today. It's just a chilly and cloudy day outside so I'll hopefully get some sort of new artwork done.

Now I thought I would share some items from firstnightdesign's Store at Zazzle She has such lovely items. Be sure to check it out.

Here are a couple of my faves.







No comments: