Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year



I'm hoping 2012 is 100% better than 2011 was. My computer has just crashed so I have to have it looked at and can't make any new digital art at the moment. Hoefully it is nothing major. I'm wanting to get the Internet at home again in 2012 and maybe someday get a new camera as well. I want to take a lot of photos and make lots of art in 2012. I might even put some of my art in a store one of my friends is starting with some of her friends. We'll see about that as well. Anyways....

Have a Very Happy New Year!

New Year Berries card
New Year Berries by angelandspot
Shop for cards at zazzle




Maybe you need a calendar for 2012? I have a few in my store. I'm thinking of making one for my friend with 12 months of just her horses to give as a late Christmas gift or a Happy 2012 gift.





Maybe I will get some more Amish photos to add to my Amish store in 2012.



I guess that's all for now. Happy 2012!

No comments: