Thursday, June 21, 2012

Some New Items

I've recently added new items to my Zazzle store. Here are a few of the newest.



A tiny abandoned house in a pasture. I digitally added my own textures to this photo that I took sometime last fall and just now got around to doing something with it.

Next, a pretty bird I saw while taking a drive in the country this past weekend.



Another photo from last weekend with some texture digitally added.


Then some fun digital play with a photo I took of some peeling paint. Keep Calm and Ride On.



Finally another photo from last fall with some texture added.

The Fall Barn
The Fall Barn by BarnsIowa
View another fine art print at zazzle


I just love finding barns to photograph. Well, I guess that is all for now. Have a lovely day. Tonight is the farmers market and after a tiny bit of rain overnight the weather is much nicer with less humidity and heat than the past couple days. It's going to be a perfect evening for the market.

No comments: