Thursday, March 14, 2013

Easter

I can't believe it will be Easter before we know it.  Someone on Facebook posted the first Crocus flower spotted in our town today and it made me think that spring may actually really be on the way here.  I'm so ready for the warmer weather.  I want to plant my garden and go on lots of trail rides.  Anyways...

On to the Easter items.  Here are a few Easter items I have it my store.  It's actually almost getting too late to order for Easter here pretty soon but it's not quite too late to order Easter items yet.

 


 

 

 
Easter Chickens Card
Easter Chickens Card by angelandspot
Shop for more greeting cards online at Zazzle.


 
Adorable Vintage Easter Chicks Card
Adorable Vintage Easter Chicks Card by angelandspot
Check out other Adorable Cards at zazzle.com


 

 

 

No comments: