Monday, April 8, 2013

More New Business Cards For You and Some Greeting Cards Too

I've designed some more business cards for my Zazzle store, Businesscardsforyou.

 


 

 

 

I also have added some Mother's Day cards to my main store, Angelandspot.

 

 

 
The weather is so nice today.  We got some rain overnight and wow the grass is so green overnight.  I was looking in the garden and some of the wildflower seeds I went ahead and planted because of spring fever are starting to sprout.  It's still too early to plant tender plants and veggies but I can't wait to get out into the garden more.

I also brushed my horse for a long time the past couple of days.  She sure is shedding.  It's too wet to go out trail riding at the moment but I can't wait until we can go out on nice trail rides again.

I'm going to get some potting soil and start planting some seeds so I can transplant the plants after the danger of frost is over.  I'm so used to when I was growing up in Kansas City the last frost being around tax day but up here is Iowa we have to wait a few extra weeks until all danger of frost is over and it is safe to plant things outside. Hope you are enjoying some lovely spring weather also.

No comments: