Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hello

Hi.  I haven't blogged in awhile.  Sorry about that.  I've been busy out in the garden and also playing around in the art studio some.  I need to get some of my collages photographed or scanned here soon as I have a huge pile of them now that are finished and ready to show off but I haven't gotten around to that yet.  I can't wait until our farmers market here in town starts up.  I have 3 boxes of art and photography ready to sale at the farmer's markets.

I've slowed down a bit adding new stuff to my Zazzle stores as I've been busy doing the garden things and other stuff but I have added a few new things to all the stores except vintage_angel here recently.

Here are a few new things from my Angelandspot store.


Pretty Ugly Journal
Pretty Ugly Journal by angelandspot
Shop for Angelandspot Notebooks online at Zazzle.com





Here are a couple new items from BarnsIowa.





Kalona Iowa Fields and Barn With Tree iPad Mini Case
Kalona Iowa Fields and Barn With Tree iPad Mini Case by BarnsIowa
Check out more Kalona iowa iPad Mini Cases at Zazzle








I also added some wedding cards to BirthdayGreeting.







Here are a couple of the newest business cards at BusinessCardsForYou.





Alice Digital Collage Business Card Template
Alice Digital Collage Business Card Template by businesscardsforyou
Find more Businesscardsforyou Business Cards at Zazzle



Robin Eggs Grunge Business Card Template
Robin Eggs Grunge Business Card Template by businesscardsforyou
Shop for Businesscardsforyou Business Cards online at Zazzle.com


I've also added a couple of new items to ChickenLuvHorseCrazyIowa, IowaAmish, and last but not least LoveKansasCity.

 I hope you are enjoying the lovely summer like weather.  Have a great day and I'll try to blog more often.


No comments: