Saturday, June 8, 2013

BirthdayGreeting

I think I will pick a Zazzle store at random for awhile and share some of the products from those stores with you as I try to start blogging more often again.  Today's store will be BirthdayGreeting.  This is one of my stores but I also plan to showcase some stores of other artists in the coming weeks.

Ok, on to a few of the items you will find through BirthdayGreeting.


 

 

 
Wedding Day Kitties Card
Wedding Day Kitties Card by birthdaygreeting
Shop for more greeting cards online at Zazzle.


 
Vintage Blau Schmetterling, Happy Birthday Cards
Vintage Blau Schmetterling, Happy Birthday Cards by birthdaygreeting
Browse more Alles gute zum geburtstag Cards at Zazzle


 

 

 
Birdie Thanks Cards
Birdie Thanks Cards by birthdaygreeting
Shop for a different greeting card template online at zazzle

No comments: