Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Books I've Read

     
     

       

I love to read.  These are some of the books that I have read.  I love lots of different kinds of books but it seems lately I have read several books that were either Amish romance or Amish mysteries.

           


      Cassie's bookshelf: read
   


 

   
Velocity

   
Brother Odd

   
The Shunning

   
Plain Truth

   
The Covenant

   
Sworn to Silence

   
Murder in Plain Sight

   
Vanish in Plain Sight

   
The Betrayal

   
The Sacrifice

   
The Prodigal

   
Pray for Silence

   
The Revelation

   
The Confession

   
The Reckoning

   
The Missing

   
Wild Horses

   
The Disappearances

   
Taken

   
The Death Dealer

   

Cassie Peters's favorite books »
 
 


     

     
I've also recently added several new items to my IowaAmish Zazzle store


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

 

 

 


No comments: