Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I have still been really busy

adding a lot of new stuff to my Zazzle store. I tried out some through the viewfinder type effects on some of my photography.
Here are just a few of the many new items.





Purple card
Purple by angelandspot
cards by Zazzle.com


This one is created with two cc license images that are ok for commercial use. I don't consider myself a commercial artist but you have to have that license to sale stuff on Zazzle.

Dream Ride card
Dream Ride by angelandspot
Design photo note cards with Zazzle.com


Thank You Mike Baird for the 2 riders The sky is from Playingwithbrushes. Thanks!

1 comment:

June said...

Fabulous work my friend. I adore the floral one and the one with the riders. Lovely work as always. I have just been adding some new ones too.
Hugs June x