Saturday, April 3, 2010

Excitement

I went to visit family for a couple of days. There was a storm while we were there. It damaged several buildings. It ripped the storage shed from the ground and rolled it ruining it but other than that my family was lucky. I have a few photos as soon as I can get my memory card to read. It is not wanting to upload on the computer today but I will keep trying. For now I am busy getting older photos uploaded and off the computer to make room for the new ones. So I am adding my older photos to Zazzle for sale. Here is one of them. A swan that was in a park back in 2007. Hopefully later today I will be able to get the storm photos uploaded or at least onto the computer and off of the memory card in the camera.





And here is another older photo. A Pekin duckling playing peek-a-boo.

1 comment:

June said...

Both are gorgeous photographs. You are so talented. cant wait to see the storm photos too
hugs June xxx