Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weeds are Pretty, Sometimes

Weeds can be very pretty. I actually like some of them. Some are weeds to some people and wildflowers to other people. My camera is out of commission right now. I feel lost without it. Hopefully it will be working again soon and I can take more photos. Some of those photos are sure to be of weeds/wildflowers that I like.

Queen's Anne Lace card
Queen's Anne Lace by angelandspot
Create a note card online at zazzle


Pretty Weeds card
Pretty Weeds by angelandspot
Shop for another card at zazzle




White Weed print
White Weed by angelandspot
Browse more art available on zazzle


1 comment:

Cobblestone Creations said...

I agree! I LOVE Queen Anne's Lace and almost planted some in my garden until I read how ridiculously invasive it is. Guess we just get to admire it along the roadsides . . .