Monday, May 10, 2010

The Graffiti Barn

Graffiti Barn print
Graffiti Barn by angelandspot
Browse other art at Zazzle


I pass this barn every once in awhile and each time it looks different as the graffiti on it is always changing. I took this photo out the window as we were driving past it one day and have added a texture from Apples and Sisters Resources to it. Maybe some day I will actually stop on the gravel side road and take photos of it while the car is not moving. I want to take more photos of barns and abandoned houses some day but I will not trespass to get the photos. I'll stay on public roads and shoot the photos from there.

1 comment:

Eden Clare O'Meara said...

love photos of barns, old houses...and those old, old grave yards...i am getting an idea....an inspiration of something to create...apples and sister...mmm...never heard of them...will look them up...as i so love your textures...and everything you do my creative friend Cassie...