Friday, August 6, 2010

Farmer's Market Goods

Farmer's Market Goods card
Farmer's Market Goods by angelandspot
Shop for a different greeting card on zazzle.com


I was recently asked to take some photos at the Farmer's Market. Here is one of the photos I took. I thought there was something missing though so I added a texture to it. I have some more photos still on the camera. They are not wanting to download to the computer for some reason but as soon as I can get them transferred from the camera to the computer I will be playing around with them also. It was a very hot and uncomfortable day last Tuesday at the market. I'm thinking if it is that hot again this week we will skip the market as there were very few people there buying anything from anyone. So why waste gas money? I'll still be going to the markets this summer though and probably taking more photos as well.

No comments: