Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ghost in the Window


Uneditied version straight out of the camera above



I got one of the images I have been trying to upload at Zazzle to finally upload today :) Now if I can just get the rest of them to upload without getting the image has failed to upload error. I took this photo Sunday night. I went for a drive and came across this abandoned house. It was getting too dark to take photos so I'll have to go back in the daylight sometime and take some more photos. I have added a grunge texture to this and ran a gimp script called dawn morning on it to lighten the photo since it was so dark. The ghost is not digitally added. It's up to you to decide if it is a ghost, a child's toy left behind, or a light reflection on the window. I think it would make the perfect Halloween card.

I'm going to upload here the unedited version also so you can see that I did not add the ghost into the photo when I did the editing.

No comments: