Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Cards



I'm waiting on several new cards to be approved for sale over at Greeting Card Universe. Strange thing though is that one I just uploaded yesterday was already approved while ones I made several days ago are still waiting. Oh, well. One of these days they will also be in the store. This photo is from a dear friend, Melanie, that I met at the Farmers Markets this summer. She sent it to me and told me I could use it. Thanks, Melanie. :)

Here is a Halloween card in my store. A photo I took last autumn.



More cards will be in the store soon, I hope. My fingers are crossed. I'm going to be going to one of the last Farmers Markets of the season tonight. Once they are done for the season I will have more time and will create some new photography and digital art for my stores. I love to be busy during the summer and autumn but I also love the slower season of winter when I can play around more with digital art as we spend more time indoors.

Have a great day! I'll try to post more later this week.

1 comment:

A Lady's Life said...

I love the black and white one.