Wednesday, November 3, 2010

150+ New Cards

Yippee!! After waiting for what seemed like ages (It was really only 3 weeks) to get my cards approved and live for sale at my card store I now have 150+ new cards in the store.

Here are just a few of them. You'll have to visit the store to see them all. I still have about 40 more waiting on approval but I've only made those in the past couple of days so it will be awhile still until those get to go live and for sale at the store. I now have a little over 2,000 cards in the store. It will take me a long time to get to 10,000 like some of the artists have. I am planning to design several more though this winter as I spend more time indoors.

Ok, here goes. Some of the new cards are:

















and last but not least



Be sure to check out the store to see all the other new cards that have just been added to the store. I have some new ones for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays, and any day.

No comments: