Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday Sales

I don't have to discount codes yet but this is what the Black Friday Sale at my Zazzle store will be. They will place the codes up at the site during the sale.


Deals will change every two hours.

Friday, November 26, 2010 (PST)
12:01 AM 50% Off All Mugs


Just one example from my store.



2:01 AM $10 Off All Custom Binders


One example of the many binders to be found at Zazzle. This one is not from my store.



4:01 AM 75% Off Harry Potter T-Shirts



6:01 AM 70% Off Holiday Cards and Invites




8:01 AM 50% Off Christmas Ornaments


An example of one of many to be found at Zazzle. This one is not from my store.




10:01 AM $20 Off iPhone & iPad Cases





12:01 PM 75% Off Business Cards






2:01 PM 65% Off All Posters





4:01 PM $8.80 Off $0.44 Postage Sheets





6:01 PM 50% Off All T-Shirts



8:01 PM Friday's Favorite Deal Repeat
10:01 PM Friday's Favorite Deal Repeat


Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. My computer crashed and I lost a lot of files last week. So I have been busy trying to restore some of what was lost and creating new artworks as well.

Redbubble also is having a Black Friday Sale. The sale there lasts all weekend long with 15% discounts off all of my t-shirts, hoodies, canvas and framed prints. There is also a 30% discount when you buy 16 or more greeting cards.


I am also having a sale today through midnight on the 27th at my Fine Art America Store. Use the code UXRGCL for 25% off.

No comments: