Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New In the Zazzle Store

I've been playing around with some of my vintage images the past couple of days and have added some new items to the Zazzle store. These are vintage images that I have digitally altered in some way.





I think the fish are funny and cute.

Then I played around with some adorable vintage kitty images.



That kitty above reminds me of my kitty, Squishy.

Pretty Kitty sticker
Pretty Kitty by angelandspot
Design custom stickers using zazzle.com


Then I did a couple of cute cats playing sports.



I like what the painting effect I used did to the image as it also made the colors bolder and brighter than in the original vintage image.

Last but not least were these kitties getting married.



Well, here is wishing you a Merry Christmas



and a Happy New Year



From me and the critters here at the farm.

I'll keep creating new art in the new year. That is one of my new year resolutions to create new art and experiment with various art styles. Care to share one of your new year resolutions?

No comments: