Friday, August 13, 2010

Cattle Pastures

I've played with some photos I shot out the window on Weds. as we were coming home from running a few errands. I took photos of barns and cattle out in pastures.


This one was 10 layers before I flattened the image. I combined two different photos I took plus a texture from Playingwithbrushes.




Cattle Pasture card
Cattle Pasture by angelandspot
Design custom picture note cards onine with zazzle.com


I plan to take some more photos of cattle someday when it is a bit cooler outside. I want to add more cattle items to my cattle line of products at Zazzle. Maybe I will come across the photos I took of my show cattle I used to have back when I was in 4-H someday. I'm sure I have some around here somewhere then I could scan them in. I'll also take some photos of the neighbor's cattle someday as well.

No comments: