Saturday, September 11, 2010

More Ducklings

Muscovy Family card
Muscovy Family by angelandspot
Shop for a different greeting card online at zazzle.com



Sky with her first set of ducklings and a gosling earlier this year above.

We have 16 new ducklings! :) Sky came out from where her nest was at the other day with 16 ducklings. I took some photos but I don't have them off the camera and on the computer yet.

Duck Parade card
Duck Parade by angelandspot
Browse more cards available on zazzle




Well. I better get busy and get stuff ready for the swap meet on Sunday. It is one of the last ones for the season. My fingers are crossed I sale all the books I have for sale so I don't have to haul them around any more and hopefully some other stuff will sale as well. This one is a fun one to go to as there are always a lot of critters to see as well. It's where I have gotten most of my photos of the large pet birds such as the Macaw photo below and some still life vintage photos also.

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Those ducklings are adorable. Good luck at the swap meet.

June said...

Ohhmy goodness these are sooo cute !! brilliant work as always my friend. its a pure indulgence coming to see your blog. hope your weekend is going great
hugs June xxxxx

Kathleen said...

Total cuteness is off the scale!!! Thanks for sharing =)