Monday, November 1, 2010

An Amazing Day

What an amazing day it has been. I woke up this morning and upon checking my email found a notification that I sold 150 of this card of Tommy. Woot!



Then in came some more sales.



and

Horse postcard
Horse by angelandspot
Get Postcard designs on zazzle.com


Went to run some errands and came back to another sale. Wow!





Congratulations Birds postcard
Congratulations Birds by angelandspot
Postcards created online using Zazzle


and last but not least



I thank you all so much who have made a purchase from my store. Thank you! Thank you!

I'm going to work on adding some new products to the store soon. I took some photos of some abandoned places yesterday and have some more digital artworks to add as well. I even have some ATC sized mixed media artworks to scan as well. I've been busy creating. Soon there will be new items in the store.

I hope you have an amazing week! I'll try to blog some more later this week.

No comments: